This job ad has been posted over 90 days ago...
Senior Social Copywriter
at AGENDA in Guangzhou
Day to Day Job Responsibilities:
• Writing blogs and posts for Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn and other social media platforms
• Identifying and/or developing social content that supports our client's business objectives
• Assisting fellow Content Strategists on various timely projects and campaigns
• Communicating with clients to understand branding and produce high-quality deliverables
• Monitor for and strategize with the team on trends, best practices and ways to constantly improve content quality
• Edit content produced by team members for grammar, overall concept clarity and use of social media best practices
• Native English Speaker
• Mastery in developing copy for large cross-channel and/or direct-marketing initiatives across media, both online and off
• Energy, a sense of humor, and an open & curious mind (yes, these things really do matter)
• Communication skills that leave no room for questions or angst – you’re straightforward, you’re candid and, above all, you’re thoughtful & kind
• Detail-oriented, well-organized and able to work under tight deadlines and pressure
• Ability to work well independently and with a team.
• Strong sense of ownership and urgency
Attractive remuneration package will be offered to the right candidates.