Quality Control Assistant
at Innobuddy in Beijing
Job Title: Quality Control Assistant
Hiring Firm: Innobuddy (创新伙伴)
Location: Beijing, China
Compensation: RMB 13,000/month
Start Date: January 2017
Note: Work permit will be provided.
Who We Are
Innobuddy is an online education service provider venture-backed by Baidu, the Google of China. Our mission is to raise the English fluency of native Chinese speakers by leveraging the potential of online education. The company provides a suite of services to Chinese students, professionals and academics.
We are currently looking for a full-time Quality Control Assistant. This position consists of several responsibilities, including:
- Assisting the Brand and Quality Control Manager in his tasks.
- Recruiting and training new teachers, editors and tutors.
- Managing, communicating with, and assigning work to tutors and academic editors based in the West (primarily in the US, Canada and England).
- Participating in and adding value to new company ventures.
- Several other miscellaneous tasks.
The Quality Control Assistant has access to professional development and advancement opportunities.
First and foremost, we are seeking a candidate who believes in the potential of online education. The Quality Control Assistant should also be excited to be working for a rapidly growing company in a vibrant and healthy industry, and be motivated by the prospect of professional development and advancement. Specific requirements include:
- Native English speaker with an exceptional command of casual, formal and academic written English.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher.
- 2 years’ experience working with non-native English speakers in a teaching or managerial capacity.
- A working fluency in Chinese is not required, but is a benefit.
If you are excited at the prospect of working for a rapidly growing company in a vibrant and healthy industry, and are interested in joining a passionate team at Innobuddy, please send your CV and a recent photo to firstname.lastname@example.org