MKT Intern (Native/Near Native Speaker)
at Quesbook (Anywhere)
Quesbook is an educational start up company, geared for the 21st century test-taker. We offer students access to our digital database of original passages and questions, which at the moment is the largest in the world. Our online platform helps students to study more effectively by recognizing and targeting their weaknesses, using our proprietary algorithms. Students can also view their achievements and compare their performance to their peers on the site. Quesbook is a multi-cultural team based in Shanghai and Dallas.
- Help contact and coordinate with bloggers, writers and tutors to ensure content quality.
- Help manage Quesbook’s social media accounts
- Help plan and execute marketing campaigns
- Do market research in liaison with students and tutors
- Initiate creative ideas to promote Quesbook
- Native/Near-Native speaker of English
- Interest and passion for marketing and online education
- Excellent communication skills. Well-organized. Creative.
- At least 20 hours per week. Available for at least 3 months. Remote work is allowed but you might need to come to the office for meetings and discussions several days a month.
- Marketing related major is a plus
- Related marketing experience is a plus
- Copy writing and design related experience is a plus
Recent jobs at Quesbook