IB (MYP / DP) Teacher with EtonHouse Nanjing
at EtonHouse International School, Nanjing in Nanjing
EtonHouse International School, Nanjing provides an international curriculum taught in English for children from 2 to 11 years old. The school offers the International Baccalaureate programme for the Primary Years (IB PYP), which encourages children to construct meaning through collaborative learning and concept-driven inquiry. The school also offers the English Chinese Immersion International Programme (ECIIP) which provides children a high quality, bilingual language environment.
Academic staff are highly qualified, trained to work with children, and pride themselves for their innovative and creative approaches to education.
Well facilitated with a large library and information resource centre, Performing Arts classroom and gymnasium, EtonHouse International School, Nanjing provides children an engaging and meaningful learning environment where they will develop into confident, competent, responsible and multilingual global citizens.
IB (MYP & DP) Teacher – EtonHouse Nanjing International School
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in Primary Education or Secondary Education from a recognised institution, involving not less than 3 years full time study
- Teacher Certificate, Diploma or other Teacher Accreditation courses and certification are required if the applicant’s degree is not in Education
- At least 2 to 5 years of relevant teaching experience in an International School with IB MYP / DP Curriculum
- Experienced in DP English Language and Literature and MYP Language A Experience in teaching English Literature; OR
- Experienced in teaching at least two subject areas below mention:
Knowledge of IB MYP or DP or AP courses and training is highly valued
- International experience, especially in Asia
- Willing to commit to a 2-year contract
Interested applicants, please submit a cover letter with resume to