Come and Teach English in Dalian, China! No BA is Required
at Liangban ESL in Chongqing
Native English Teacher is Needed in Dalian Starting ASAP
Dalian is the most relaxed and livable city in Northeast China. In many parts of China, economic prosperity comes at the price of clean air and charm. Not so in Dalian, whose natural blessings are its biggest asset. Tree-lined, hilly streets, dotted colonial architectures, an impressive coastline with beaches, as well as its prosperous town, have made it being dubbed as the “Hong Kong of the North China”.
What We Offer:
Competitive Salary RMB7500
Ten Days Paid Professional Training in Beijing
- Housing Allowance which is RMB1500 per month and the school will help you to find accommodation
- 28 Hour Work/Week: 4:30pm to 8:30pm Wednesday through Friday. 9:30am to 6:30pm Saturday and Sunday
- Monthly Incentive Package which is RMB500-750 depends on your academic performance.
- Airfare Reimbursement which is RMB6000 on completion of your contract.
- Personal Career Development Plan
- Comfortable working environment (desk and computer, free coffee and tea)
- Legal Documents: Visa provided
- Support and Communication between teachers and centers
- Holidays (New Year’s Day, Women’s Day, Tomb-sweeping Day, Labor Day, Dragon Boat Festival, Moon Festival, National Day, Spring Festival etc.)
Please email me your resume, certificates, passport copy and a recent photo to email@example.com if you’re interested.
Recent jobs at Liangban ESL